Thursday, October 23, 2014

Gingerbread Banner with Webster's Pages

Hello there all!
I am back with a super holiday banner created
with Adrienne Looman's Gingerbread Village from
Webster's Pages!
With each year the designs just keeps getting better
and better especially for the holidays.
Can you believe it's here already?!
Where did  the year go?!!!

I hope that you enjoy!


This banner is pretty sweet and simple with all the
little cut-outs and such.
I didn't want to complicate it while still adding a
some of me into it.
The line itself makes it so simple for everything to look fantastic.

Yummy gingerbread house!


I couldn't resist taking a few photos of the banner all
bunched together. Look at all the brillaint holiday colors and
sentiments.
With just a few bits and pieces here and there for
this banner turned it into a
holiday decor for years to come.


Thanks so much for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment