Saturday, November 30, 2013

Fill My Cup Album


Good Morning to everyone!
I pray that your Thanksgiving was a blessed day for you.
We had an awesome time in spite of most
fighting one cold or another.
Now it is time to prepare to get back
to our normal schedule.
BOOOO! LOL!


Today I am sharing an album that I will be 
journaling in quite a bit.
I entitled it Fill My Cup which will
take a look at some of the joys and
struggles that I face with my walk with God.
My desire is to draw near and sometimes
I just need that extra outlet to sort things through.
I based this album off of the Prima Product Pick for
the month of  November.


I adore all the different elements and textures so
I wanted my album to reflect some of that.
I used various paints, sprays, stamps, and masks to
create this project which has been a long time coming.
Such beautiful and random results for each page.








Throughout the album I doodled quite
a bit and then used watercolor to slightly
paint in some of the areas.











Every bit of creating put into this project was
wonderful. I enjoyed playing around
with quite a few things I normally don't 
have the chance to use.
I will be sharing progress and some thoughts throughout
so don't be a stanger.

Be blessed and make sure to take a slight
breather from Thanksgiving hangover and
then start to decorate for Christmas. :)
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment